Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Title: Sleepless night, too much coffee and worried bout creative management

Well, to kick start with it, i've been having too much coffee, imagining a packet of Nescafe regular and a big packet of white coffee, is now killing me!!!! Spending my time watching Storm Raiders (Aaron Kwok, Ekin Cheng, Kristy Yeung, Sonny Chiba). and the coffee hangover is keeping me awake. Need to sleep for tomorrow morning's practice. These few days, i've been worrying bout my ETP group, having to communicate with them about the proposals. Having said that, all of them seem to push the leader's responsibilities to me. Well, i guess it will be my challenging ground as i lead them into making the project into reality. To start off, i had thought about a water filter to make our life easier. A combination of several separation methods, and possibly those which are low cost, and easy to maintain, which i thought of borrowing Pandanex technology. Well, i need to thank my dad for contributing some of his ideas, of recycling waste oil to make fuel ( not sure if its biodiesel, or some other things.)
I had always thought about energy, its development and its conversion for the benefit of mankind. Ever since i'm young enough to know that the world is dying, Ive been to realize that my dream would be to make fully use of renewable fuels. Nuclear, wind and others.
I have been having lots of daydreaming about my intimate relationship with another human being. its been bothering of whether do i need to carry on with it, or to focus my time, strength and heart to my Saviour, which save me from sin, and shame, using His own blood. Need to really think and to realign myself to His will. Well, it is not easy to say that but, i feel that my time is still not yet up. I felt that the Lord is preparing me for it. Guess i need to wait for his time.
Partly, the reason is that ive been listening to heartbreaking love songs, especially the song "Ame" (meaning Rain) by Yui Ichikawa, which is a cover by Chisato Moritaka. Here are the lyrics. (both Romaji and translation)

Artist: Ichikawa Yui
Title: Ame (Rain)
Words: Moritaka Chisato
Music: Moritaka Chisato

in the rain, disappearing drop by drop
every time I look, it makes me sad.
we're both silent, umbrellas unopened
goodbye, my love.
I want to cry my heart out, and be held tightly
but now you're so far away from me.
the rain may be cold, but I want to be wet by it
because it washes away the tears and memories.

you softly grab my arm and pull me toward you
are you looking for the words to say goodbye?
but I won't cry.
these tears are just the rain.
I want to cry my heart out, and be held tightly
but I don't need anything, if you'll just stay by my side
the rain may be cold, but I want to be wet by it
because it washes away your warmth
the rain may be cold but I want to be wet by it
because it washes away the tears and memories.

Translated By: Brian Stewart & Takako Sakuma

Translator's Notes: A cover of Moritaka Chisato's heartbreaker of the same name.

Romaji

hitotsu hitotsu kieteyuku ame no naka
mitsumeru tabi ni kanashiku naru
kasa mo sasazu futari ha damatteiru wa
sayonara watashi no koi
omoikiri naite tsuyoku dakaretai keredo
ima no watashi ha toosugiru anata ga
ame ha tsumetai kedo nureteitai no
omoide mo namida mo nagasu kara

sotto anata watashi no te wo hikiyose
saigo no kotoba sagashiteru no?
dakedo watashi naitari nanka shinai
namida ha ame no sei yo
omoikiri naite anata ni dakaretai kedo
nanimo iranai kono mama soba ni ite
ame ha tsumetai kedo nureteitai no
anata no nukumori wo nagasu kara
ame ha tsumetai kedo nureteitai no
omoide mo namida mo nagasu kara

Romaji By: Brian Stewart

For me, i havent experience what the song meant. But, given the timing set by my Lord, he will do things in a wonderful way. Praise the Lord.

No comments: