Thursday, October 05, 2006

Today basically woke up late, because of wated time sitting in front of the computer, playin an RPG map from Warcraft 3. Well, after handed in the lab report, after Michelle sent it to me, i went for lunch.

Well, met up with Felix, Suet Yeng, and Isaac, and had lunch with them. After an interesting egg omelette, i wnet up to meet Ginn and his EDX gangs, cos never go for the EDX roadshow before. Just now, spent bout few hrs just wasted away. Was planning to read Heat Transfer, but was playin also. Now, my mind was flooded with past events, i mean during my primary, secondary, and those events are mostly nightmares.

Thinking bout the stupid things that i did last time, was so foolish, and basically ruining my own reputation as a human being. (Unfortunately unable to share those deepest thoughts). Now, listening to the Faye Wong's songs can transform me back to those times. Those times of failures, failures of some relationships (well, it never started, so..... ), and few other tragic events. Thinking bout the times when i was in Standard 6 in my primary school, those tragic moments, that haunts me sometimes, as i reflect my whole life. Secondary school life was relieved, partly learned from a hard way of handling troubles, and (i guess i should say catatrophes). Now, thinking back from all these 20 years, i learned several truths that money cannot be bought of.

Present Day,

Thinking back from a year ago in UTP, also was foolish to handle relationship (pardon me, to some of the persons involved but then again, it never started). I was so stupid enough, that now, i won't dealt those things anymore, probably forever.

Well, i guess these relationship struggles, will continue to haunt me, not unless, i have wisdom to handle it . Meanwhile, i was glad enough that though these things have some lasting memories in me, but I still have the Lord to guide me, each moment.

Sorry for those that i have hurted as i walked on this life, and forgive me, of some stupid actions that i had made.

No comments: