Monday, October 02, 2006

haiz, wat happened to me, do all the work till no time to study for separation process I quiz. Got my worst marks ever. Simply worst. Cos, maybe didnt put more effort into it, and always last minute finish whatever that needs to be done. Well, that's about me for today
But, i did prepared well in my Numerical Methods quiz, praise the Lord for that lar basically.

I always forgot to thank the Lord, though, the mind suddenly pops up, and then it's time to just pause for a while, trying to think back what God has done for me for that day especially, and thanking Him for what He has done.

Thank You Lord, that i can learn my lesson well (failing my quiz)
thank You Lord, for each moment, You are always there by my side, to guide me, and to teach me, and to rebuke me if it needs to be done ,

Thank You Lord, that now my life is not a mess, everyday, You plan for everything to pass on as You wanted, and it's good (though my quiz sucks big time!!!!)

Thank You LORD !!!!!!!!!

Well, that's it !!!

No comments: