Sunday, August 22, 2010

I guess it has been months since i last penned my thoughts . Well, things are well catching up on me, balancing myself as a working adult, as well as a servant of God. In retrospect of the episodes in life till now, has been of ups and downs, as part of my key trials and testings in the making of a man's character, towards manhood.

Attended my bro's wedding in Penang, didn't hang around much in there, and was a very very short trip. I return to Klang much earlier, compared to my cousin who flew from England. Ironically, i didn't really talk much to her also, its been quite a while, as she comes back to Malaysia once a year.

Things are pretty catching up, with events along the way, like EE classes, Easter Celebration, and now XEE. Helping here and there allows me to keep my time well-spent, but i do concerned with the connection with the people around me, as i am in the business of investing on peoples' lives. Well, soon, i will be returning to Penang, to catch up times, and spending time with family .

No comments: