Saturday, June 23, 2007




Heyz... Its about a long time that i never penned my own thoughts, and events that revolves around me. last few days , had been a quite fulfilling time for me , for the fact that my life is not another boring day during holidays. On Friday, my mom reminded me to help her on KWMC Parents Day Celebrations. Well, i remember promising Aunty Lim KL to help them, so i joined.
Upon reaching there, i help out on the attendance with Giap Ho. Helping around here and there. The children enjoyed themselves and Mr Clown happily entertain them by his magic tricks. When everything was over, i realized that there will be an LPL course on the very same night. Being blurry, i thought that it was last Friday.
Anyway, after persuaded my mom, and troubling them (my parents) to bring me to Penang, and i reached there just a bit late. I was very happy that i met David there. Well, the course was very edifying, and it satisfied the inner man, for the fact that allows us to have a better understanding about God. After the sessions, both David and me had dinner at McD juz opposite the church. We spent time chatting about everything, and i am very glad to have the fellowship.
Came this morning, and i'm a bit struggled to wake up early, having the fact that i always woke up later during the holidays. After breakfast, we spent another 6-8 hrs of sessions. Well, the sad thing is that my sis in Christ, Hui Lee, is going to leave us for her studies in MMU.

Well, take care, Hui Lee, we will miss you there. Enjoy your journey with God in another environment, and enjoy your campus life!!!

Love,
Willy

And, that's it for today!!



No comments: